Research on psychedelics in modern-day science is accelerating and thus will be discussed on a number of high-ranking science conferences in 2017. The following list will give you a quick overview about upcoming conferences in north america and europe. A visit always pays off, since these conferences feature lots of ongoing research with talks, lectures and workshops by lots of interesting researchers, including James Fadiman, Roland Griffiths, Robin Carhart-Harris, David Nichols, Franz Vollenweider and many more.
Most of these conferences offer charitable student discounts, for those of you who are interested in these topics but can’t afford the high fees most conferences require. If I missed any, feel free to give me a heads up!
- January 27th – 29th , The Driftless Psychedelic Therapy Symposium, Viroqua, WI
- March 14th – 17th, 25th International Harm Reduction Conference, Montreal, Canada
- March 24th – 26th, SSDP2017: Students for Sensible Drug Policy Annual Conference, Portland, Oregon
- April 19th – 24th , Psychedelic Research 2017, Oakland, CA
- October 11th – 14th, International Drug Policy Reform Conference, Washington, DC
- June 22nd – 25th, Alcohol and Drugs History Society Conference, Utrecht, Netherlands
- June 30th – July 2nd, Breaking Convention 2017: 4th International Conference on Psychedelic Consciousness, London, UK
- September 7th – 9th, #DrugScience2017, Berlin, Germany